The Site Inspector is a key member of the supervision services team. He works closely with the supervision team for the inspection of construction sites, including the inspection of construction works progress and the inspection and implementation of quality, procedures and client requirements by contractors and subcontractors.
- § Maintain familiarity with construction drawings, specifications, standard details and all other information related to the standard workmanship and quality of works.
- § Support supervision team with the review of contractors’ arch. submittals
- § Closely work with the Site Architect for monitoring contractors’ daily activities on site and resource allocation against plans.
- § Conduct inspection on construction works according to Requests for Inspections submitted by contractors and highlight reasons for rejection of works, if any.
- § Support project team with the review, assessment and response to all claims raised by the contractor regarding scope, schedule and cost changes of projects, as needed.
- § Support the supervision team during the hand-over
- § Assist the site architect in preparing the snag list in order to submit to the contractor
- § Provide input for the preparation and issuance of Take - Over Certificates and Defect Liability Certificates
- § Provide input to Planning Engineers for the development of project progress reports, as needed.
- § Knowledge of construction supervision services
- § Experience in façade works/curtain walls not less than 5 years
- § Bachelor/Associate Certificate of Architecture.
- § Understanding of international engineering standards and codes
- § Good communication skills
- § Good organization skills
- § Strong attention to details
- § Proficiency in spoken and written Arabic and English