- The Senior Project Engineer leads mechanical design activities of medium and high complexity in the Design Center. The jobholder ensures a functional and effective Mechanical design, which accommodates the requirements of the client, local authorities, international standards and codes of practice and the requirements of other disciplines. The Senior Project Engineer is expected to act as a team leader on one or more projects over the complete design cycle, including concept design, schematic design, detailed design and preparation of tender documents. He is expected as well to review drawings and design developed by others. He shall stay abreast of the latest trends and developments in the mechanical design field and represent the firm and share his expertise and knowledge with other team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Power)
- In depth knowledge of mechanical engineering
- In depth knowledge of CAD & Revit
- Training Courses In pumping stations design-treatment plants-water hummer protection.
- Understanding of international engineering standards and codes
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering-related rules and regulations in the Middle East
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage
- 15 years of similar experience
- Experience with mechanical design for complex / landmark design projects