- Perform engineering design tasks for coastal and waterfront projects from preliminary to final design
- Develop plans, specifications, cost estimates, and prepare final bid packages
- Perform sea level rise/climate change vulnerability assessments and adaptation planning
- Established working relationships and contact with client technical staff and project managers is desired
- Coordinate design activities and meetings between design staff, subcontractors, and client managers
- Participate in project decisions regarding technical approaches, feasibility, cost, construction approaches, and scheduling performance
- Develop conceptual drawings, performing analysis, reviewing consultants’ analyses, developing metocean design criteria, performing or validating metocean studies, designing coastal defense works, and assisting in construction cost estimates.
- Minimum 8 years of experience.
- 2. Design experience for marine and coastal structures including breakwaters, quaywalls, dredging/reclamation, beach nourishment and other port related structures.
- 3. Applies knowledge of marine engineering principles and practices in preparation of complex engineering analyses.
- 4. Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- 7. EXCELLENT command of English language in writing and speaking is the first top priority prerequisite
- Coastal modelling experience is a plus
- Project management certification (i.e. PMP or similar) is not required but considered a plus”