Technical Support Engineer will provide enterprise-level assistance to project management office staff and various contractors using enterprise project management information system. the job will include diagnosing and troubleshooting software problems, first line support and on job training.
Key Responsibility Areas and Activities of the Role:
- Research and identify solutions to software issues.
- Dignose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and project configurations.
- provide first line support to customers to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track project management information system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. Second line support).
- Prepare accurate and timely reports and also provide on the job training and organised training classes.
Qualifications, Technical Skills and Competence required to Execute this Role:
- BS Computer Science/Management Information System/Engineering.
- Experience in project management tools: Any PMIS, Oracle primavera is a plus.
- Experience of operation and support for Project Management System.
- Knowledgeable/Experience in Project, Program or Portfolio management is desirable
- Willing to be KSA Based.
Experienced required to execute this role:
- 2-4 years of experience in a customer support environment with proven success working with customers is required.
- Some Project Management Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skill.