- This assignment is a work from home due to COVID-19.
- This would be an intermittent job; the experts will only be working when asked to.
The project consists of providing technical assistance to the project implementation unit for the development of the Abidjan-Lagos highway.
Must-Have Qualifications and Experience
- Must hold a Master’s degree in Traffic Engineering or equivalent in the field of transport with a specialization in traffic study and planning
- Brings at least twenty (20) years’ experience in designing and conducting traffic studies for major road projects;
- Have participated in at least three (03) highway projects as a traffic engineer
- Have carried out at least two (2) highway projects in Africa
- Fluent in French or English with a working knowledge of the other