- Research and identify solutions to software issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues including account setup and project configurations.
- Provide first line of support to customers to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Analyzing ongoing business requirements, setting the correct user expectations and configuring the system accordingly.
- Working with technical experts in the other systems to develop implementation and integration solutions that fit client-specific requirements.
- Providing technical assistance relating to integration requirements with any other third-party systems.
- Prioritise and manage several open issues at one time.
- Follow up with clients to ensure the related project management information system modules are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Preparing design documentation, test plans and UDR reports as required.
Desired Qualification, Technical Skills & Experience:-
- BS Computer Science / Management Information Systems / Engineering.
- Experience of operation and support for Enterprise Project Management Systems using Oracle Primavera Products.
- Understanding of construction management, engineering processes and flow starting from engineering design, process mapping and engineering data structures.
- Strong communication and client management skills.
- Willing to be based in Saudi Arabia.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in using Oracle Primavera Products.
- Knowledge in BI Publisher Reports customization & development will be added advantage.