PRINCIPAL DUTIES :
- Prepares, in collaboration with the Technical Audit Department Staff and other related company entities; Work Methods, Standards and Procedures for technical activities carried out by company personnel.
- Heads a team of Engineers to perform Technical Audit Inspections of all company technical activities in the Company’s various Projects sites.
- Prepares sites Technical Audit visits Monthly Schedules for his staff and submit to his Project Manager for Approval
- Executes and implements his Staff’s Site Technical Audit Visits as per the Approved Schedule and reports the findings of the Audit Visits Inspections to the Project Manager.
- Reviews and Inspects selected sites rectification activities upon their completion and provide evaluation performances.
- Monitors the execution of Technical activities to verify that they are being executed within defined time frames and that work priorities are being observed.
- Suggests and Proposes Methods for the development of technically related Work Methods.
- Monitors performance of existing, or newly adopted, Methods and Procedures and reports on their efficiencies and deficiencies.
- Suggests remedial action to all findings and observations of the Audit Teams on all of the above and reports proposed action to the Project Manager.
- Prepares regular Monthly Reports to the Project Manager on the Audit activities along with his observations and findings.
- Performs other duties as instructed by the Project manager
- Education : The Technical Audit Manager must be, as a minimum, a graduate Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineer from a reputable University. A post Graduate Degree in Engineering or Business would be an added value.
- Experience : Minimum of Fifteen years’ experience in the Operation, Maintenance and Facilities Management Projects. At least five years of this experience should be at an appropriate Managerial Level.
- Language : Arabic Language is pre requisite; reading, writing and speaking. Good knowledge of English language is essential.