Job Summary: -
The Senior Utility Engineer is responsible for assisting in managing utility projects and in growing the business to capture projects at the interface between GIS and Utility Solutions, while establishing and maintaining productive relationships with leads, clients and business partners.
Job Qualifications: -
- o Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- o Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent is preferable
- o Esri Technical Certification (is a plus)
- o Excellent knowledge of Utility Operations showing basic utility business processes understanding (SCADA, DMS, OMS, WMS, Mobile Workforce Management, GIS, Asset Management, CRM, MDM, etc.) and an understanding of Smart Grid/AMI solutions and associated communications infrastructure is an asset.
- o Excellent knowledge of the Geospatial and Energy & Utilities industry trends and competitive landscape in the countries of operation
- o Understanding of international geospatial / engineering standards and codes as applicable
- o 4+ years of relevant experience in Electrical engineering, field survey & electrical data collection (HV, MV, LV) for GIS and its applications, Energy & Utilities industries with a demonstrated deep knowledge and expertise in geospatial technologies and its application to Energy & Utilities businesses
- o 2+ years of relevant experience in a senior position
- o Very good experience analyzing business requirements and developing case models
- o Good experience in project management