|• Support client in procuring of materials and services including the creating of long term agreements and B2B agreements to leverage on quantity discounts and ensure consistency and availability of acquired materials and services.
• Ensure the Kingdom’s local content and Saudization requirements of client are satisfied in all relevant procurement activities.
• Adopt best practices for all procurement activities and promote integrity, transparency and ensure fair judgement and competition.
• Work together with Central Engineering, Finance, Projects and other stakeholders regarding tender documents preparation to ensure compliance with client requirements and standards and within specified budget and time limit.
• Ensure that procured project materials meet the relevant standards as per client requirements including, but not limited to, engineering, quality, health, safety and environment standards and ensure the required quantity on the place where its required.
• Ensure the development of annual procurement plan covering all Client's business units needs including the needs of capital projects.
• Ensure that sourcing plans are set up for client key categories to achieve the best value of money for client while minimizing supply risk
• Ensure all critical and long-lead materials are identified and assessed against supply risk with contingency plans developed in case of any emergencies.
• Review projects and requisitions specifications to ensure their clarity before sharing them with the suppliers and contractors.
• Ensure that all procurement documents issued are reviewed and approved prior to release.
• Ensure procurement KPIs are tracked and that necessary corrective actions are taken as needed.