- Collaborating with the proposal Manager throughout the entire proposal development process.
- Responsible for writing nontechnical portions of the proposal (i.e., project descriptions, resumes, team qualifications, various management plans, etc.).
- Preparing prequalification materials.
- Preparing technical and commercial proposals.
- Preparing all tasks related to project management within proposals.
- Education: BSc. in Civil Engineering, preferably Roads &Transportation / Transportation Management
- Experience: +5 years of experience, minimum two years in proposal preparations
- Computer skills: MS Office package – Primavera and MS Project are assets
- Language: Perfect Command of Language English