Education or qualifications required
- 1- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Surveyor Engineer/ Civil Engineer
Min 8 years of experience in similar position.
- 1- Good knowledge of Public, Health & Safety Rules on-Site
- 2- Good experience in GPS systems
- 3- Good experience in Land surveying equipment and tools (e.g. surveying rods, etc)
- Provides technical support and software / hardware troubleshooting to survey personnel.
- Maintains all survey related records of the project.
- Ensure the accuracy of measurements and calculations included in survey data prior to its utilization.
- Calculate and maintain all applicable characteristics of terrain, sketches, maps and reports .
- Supervise the completion of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to land surveys.
- Review all applicable drawings and maps to confirm their accuracy.
- Develop descriptions of property boundary surveys in order to utilize them in performance reports, leases, or other legal documents.
- Input and analyze geodetic measurements and survey data for determining positions and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
- Confirm longitudes and latitudes measurements of applicable features and boundaries in the relevant areas through the use of satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS) and other equipment as and when required).
- Record all survey calculations including figures, contours, positions, and scope of the land surveyed.