- Developing and executing health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Preparing and enforcing policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics. Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline
Chartered or Professional Engineering certification or equivalent is preferred.
- 20+ years of safety experience, and/or two years technical training, and/or advanced medical certification required.
First Aid, CPR and OSHA training preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the engineering in a top tier regional / multinational engineering consultancy firm.
Experience in the Middle East is preferred.
- In depth knowledge in the supervision consultants, ensuring that quality control procedures.
Proficiency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage.