The business analyst will support the strategy team by performing detailed business performance analysis and
reports, documenting processes, and controlling data activities at a corporate level, such as the annual
The analyst collaborates with financial reporting and IT teams to develop data based initiatives and strategies
that optimize forecast calculation, projects control and improve internal reporting.
The analyst is expected to review, analyze, challenge and consolidate different business units’ results and
KPIs into a company-wide outlook. As well as be prepared to work on ad-hoc requests and analysis from
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AREAS AND ACTIVITIES OF THE ROLE
- Support the Manager – Business Analytics in
developing and enforcing budgeting, reporting and
financial control policies and procedures across K&A.
- Working closely with Finance, Operations and IT to
streamline and improve reporting processes.
- Follow and facilitate the implementation of corporate
policies and procedures.
- Conduct data quality assessment, data projection,
propose data maintenance procedures.
- Prepare periodic reports detailing financial performance
or other KPIs for management and other stakeholders.
- Measure financial KPIs across all geographies against
the target, analyze variances and highlight
- Gather critical information from meetings with various
stakeholders (Business and Project Reviews) and
produce useful reports.
- Support the implementation of a new ERP system
- Support the development of strategic initiatives at
Corporate and Business Unit/Geography levels.
- Actively participate in the preparation of the annual
business planning and budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or IT/Data Science.
- Finance certification (e.g. CFA, CPA, CMA) is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Attention to details, ability to spot trends and identify gaps in numbers.
- Familiarity with usage of finance systems and financial Management
- Information Systems (MIS) is an advantage
- Advanced Excel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written Arabic and English
EXPERIENCE TO EXECUTE THIS ROLE
- 2+ years of experience with MS Office suite. Advanced Excel preferable
- Some experience working with data mining, analysis and reporting