The Project Manager, is a critical role will be responsible for leading the Project supervision team to ensure that the project will be delivered on time and within budget according to the contract. You will supervise the work of the site engineers, surveyors, inspectors and all other disciplines working on the Project site.
- Has experience in the infrastructure industries building and has managed mega projects.
- Has demonstrated experience and leadership in managing and coordinating activities in-house, and third party.
- Has demonstrated an overall knowledge of project planning and execution management. Coordinates and directs all unit managers to ensure full compliance with all project requirements.
- Accountable and fully responsible in meeting project objectives.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the project management plans including: Execution Plan, Quality Plan, and Communication Plan.
- Oversee and review the results of the sub-contractor pre-qualifications, master schedule, project budget, cost estimates, and financial reporting.
- Oversee and review the management and operations of the Project Control System in the implementation of tracking, logging, expediting and monitoring systems and the preparation & distribution of project data and monthly reports. This would include the schedule and cost management and control systems.
- Oversee and review the performance of project administration in respect of contract management and administrative procedures, preparation of contracts and variation orders, claims defence and adjudication activities
- Oversee and review Project management and supervision of contractor activities, including direction and coordination in the field, and contractor compliance with schedules, standards, safety and quality control, permit and insurance submittals to local authorities. Organize recovery workshops and actions as needed.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Plan all Project operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Chartered or Professional Engineering certification or equivalent is preferred
- In depth knowledge in the supervision consultants, ensuring that quality control procedures.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English & Arabic
- 15+ years of experience, directly related to the position for which application is being made of which at least ten (10) years must have been spent in significant similar engineering and project supervisory assignments as such wherein involving independent decisions and comparative responsibility
- 5+ years of experience in the engineering in a top tier regional / multinational engineering consultancy firm.
- Experience in the KSA is must.