- Very good command of related international codes and standards.
- Related design experiences in Hydrology, storm water drainage, Dams and irrigation canals/drains channels.
- Enrich experience in data modelling.
- Willing to travel abroad on long/short missions.
- Employing statistical and hydrological modelling techniques
- Determining the most effective water management methods.
- Producing water and drought management plans.
- Assessing the impact of environmental changes and land use changes.
- Good in forecasting floods.
- Suitable management skills for senior position.
· Previous experience in major Gulf projects is an advantage.
· Knowledge of Environmental law and government policy.
- Very good knowledge of Hydrology & Storm Drainage design software such as:
- Autodesk civil 3D
- SPA SWMM
- PC SWMM
- HEC RAS
- HEC GEO RAS
- HEC HMS
- Auto Turn
- Culvert Master
- Flow Master
- Fluent 6.3
- ARC GIS
- Google Earth PRO, …etc)
- B.E in civil Engineering or similar / preferably (M.E in Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering Engineering/ M.Tech. Hydraulic and Water Resource Engineering/ M.Sc. Hydrology)