Financial Auditor to work with our Audit team to execute audit procedures and on engagements on an external Audit.
- As an Auditor, you will be responsible to establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and deliver high quality reports.
- To work as an influential member of the Audit team, help create positive learning and help them to develop.
- Anticipate risks, escalate issues to the Project Controls Director Skills and attributes for success
- Defines audit approach and objectives with minimal input from senior management while managing own objectives, priorities and schedules to meet client needs.
- Responsible for conducting broad scope audits where policy, accounting practices and risk exposure are of significant concern.
- Provide expert, ongoing consulting service to business partners on risk issues and provides specific tactics and plans to alleviate risk.
- Conducts field examinations and evaluate effectiveness and use of internal controls and SOX Processes
- Fosters professional relationships with client management and recommends corrective procedures
- Evaluates transfer pricing policy & practice through inter-company streams
- Evaluates compliance with Inter-company & shareholder agreements
- Participates in Shareholder Audit team’s efforts as time permits to develop alignment with audit approaches.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AREAS AND ACTIVITIES OF THE ROLE
- Develop detailed Auditing as per the guidelines set by the Business
- Monitor budget and analyse reasons for variance and prepare Audit reports based on actual's
- Conduct financial analyses and sensitivities on the profitability and performance
- Provide the Business Development & Proposals Section with financial statistics and data for the development of the business plan.
- Enforce corporate Auditing policies and procedures within the organisation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional accountancy qualification - CA, ACCA or CPA qualified.
- 2+ years of experience in an Auditing function.