|• Responsible for ensuring highest level of integrity and confidentiality of the contracting and procurement processes and proper adherence to contracting and procurement policies and procedures.
• Supervise the contracting and procurement processes, evaluate costs effectiveness and provide support in negotiating contracts and agreements with reference to bylaws, contracting and procurement policies and procedures.
• Supervise the entire contracting and procurement processes including purchasing, contracts development and administration, material and services procurement, supplier relationship management and supply chain processes.
• Drive standardization of sourcing practices and contracts across organization.
• Ensure that all acquired materials and services adhere to the relevant standards of organization. and achieve optimal value for money.
• Ensure that tender evaluation process, selection criteria and recommended tenderers achieve best value for organization..
• Ensure that the contracting and procurement activities of organization. contribute to the Kingdom’s local content and Saudization requirements of organization..
• Review and submit monthly Contracting, Procurement, Supply Chain and Supplier Relationship performance report(s) to the Executive Director of Programs.
• Review and manage sourcing strategy to reduce total cost of ownership of organization’s key categories while meeting business needs.
• Provide training, supervision and mentoring for contracting and procurement staff regarding best practices and relevant policies and procedures.
• Establish and coordinate cross-functional teamwork with other departments and business units including Central Engineering, Projects, Finance, Legal and others.
• Review all requests for proposals (RFP) and tender documents before floating them to short-listed suppliers / contractors.
• Ensure that purchases are based on competitive bidding and that there is a sufficient number of responses.
• Ensure procurement processes results in timely delivery of materials and services.
Key Skills :