Senior Engineer – Generation SPE Gas Turbine CCGT is accountable for the performance of the Generation SPE – Diesel HFO Sector across the firm. He will define and implement the firm’s transmission strategy and business plan, develop and promote the business, oversee delivery, enforce policies and procedures, ensure quality and manage cost, capacity and utilization.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Develop the strategic and business plan for the Generation Sector in line with all Power & Renewables Departments, and in coordination with Geographies
- Develop the Generation sector budget and monitor the Sector’s performance against the budget
- Review all Generation Sector investments in accordance with the sector’s budget
- Lead and manage the Generation sector team towards achieving the business plan targets
- Lead and oversee the design activities for transmission projects, including the design of power generation facilities, renewable energy facilities, power transmission and distribution solutions, overhead and underground high voltage transmission lines, substations, transformers, etc.
- Guide the development of the bid strategy for proposals led by generation Sector.
- Enforce corporate policies and procedures within the generation Sector, including quality policies and procedures
- Ensure the implementation of risk management policies and procedures, including risk identification and mitigation.
Experience Required to Execute this Role
- Master Electrical Engineering.
- B.E can be Mechanical specialized in process/ Balance of plant system.
- Extensive experience in Generation SPE Gas Turbine CCGT.
- Handling the entire Generation Substation.
- 12 years of industry experience in Architecture, Engineering and Planning Industry experience.