The Design Engineer participates in design activities, closely works with the project team on the development of mechanical designs, including concept designs, schematic designs, detailed designs and tender documents which accommodate the requirements of the client.
- Support the Project Manager with the management of client relations and expectations.
- Support the Project Manager with responding to client clarifications and technical issues
- Ensure the high quality of mechanical design services to the client and internal counterparts
- Ensure client satisfaction with mechanical design deliverables
- Collect internally available data to support project execution
- Coordinate with other design specializations (e.g. Architecture, Electrical, structual,…)
- Review prepared design deliverables with project’s senior engineers
- Provide support to the project manager in developing periodic progress reports.
- Requirements- :-
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
6 - 10 years of experience
Good experience in Revit, MEP design & shop drawings
In depth knowledge of Mechanical Design
Understanding of international engineering standards and codes
Good communication and presentation skills
Good interpersonal skills
Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic