Senior Engineer - Transmission is accountable for the performance of the Transmission Sector across the firm. He will define and implement the firm’s transmission strategy and business plan, develop and promote the business, oversee delivery, enforce policies and procedures, ensure quality and manage cost, capacity and utilization.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Develop the strategic and business plan for the transmission Overhead line Sector in line with all Power & Renewable Departments, and in coordination with Geographies
- Develop the transmission Sector budget and monitor the Sector’s performance against the budget
- Review all transmission Sector investments in accordance with the transmission Sector’s budget
- Lead and manage the transmission Sector team towards achieving the business plan targets
- Lead and oversee the design activities for transmission projects, including the design of power generation facilities, renewable energy facilities, power transmission and distribution solutions, overhead and underground high voltage transmission lines, substations, transformers, etc.
- Guide the development of the bid strategy for proposals led by transmission Sector
- Enforce corporate policies and procedures within the transmission Overhead line Sector, including quality policies and procedures
- Ensure the implementation of risk management policies and procedures, including risk identification and mitigation.
Experience Required to Execute this Role
- B.E Electrical Engineer, Software application in Transmission Line.
- Experience in Transmission Overhead line HV (132KV)
- Extensive expertise in EHV/HV Substation.
- 8 years of industry experience in Architecture, Engineering and Planning Industry of which at least 5 years are in a leadership role