- Perform economic evaluations and prepare demand forecasts, analysis of costs and benefits, and estimation of operation costs.
- Application of mechanisms and methodologies of preparing alternative economic models, in order to permit equilibrium between costs and specification of its priorities according to the results of services, programs, and projects.
- Knowledge of related methodologies with unspecified aspects in assessment and principles of project's portfolio administration and methodologies of priorities specification.
- Knowledge of the principles of benefits administration and its achievement.
- Development of methodologies to show the conformity of plans and decisions of expenditure with the strategic plans.
- Provide economic analyses and consultations in terms of policies and operational matters.
- Studies related to macroeconomic, sectoral, and regional relevant to land use and transportation.
- Assessment of social, economic, and environmental impacts.
- Coordinate with various disciplines including engineers, designers, and planners on related topics.
Qualifications and experience required to execute this role
- Bachelor's Degree in economics, with at least 15 years of experience in transport planning and economic analysis.
- Master's Degree in a related topic will be considered as an advantage
- Strong experience in transport sector projects will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic