The Senior Transportation Planner is a core member of the Transport Planning & Traffic Engineering team in the design center. He develops traffic demand analyses and forecasts, transportation master plan studies, traffic impact studies, road safety assessments, etc. for projects of moderate complexity. He works closely with senior project team members for the review and validation of deliverables to ensure the proper implementation of all client requirements. The jobholder shall stay abreast of the latest trends and developments in the transport planning and traffic engineering field and share his knowledge with his team members, as applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Graduate Degrees in Transport Planning, Traffic Engineering / Management or related topics are preferred
- Knowledge and proven track record of transport planning and traffic engineering
- Understanding of international engineering standards and codes
- Proficiency in transport / land use planning, traffic modeling, ITS and other information systems
- Familiarity with traffic modeling software, such as PTV VISUM, PTV VISSIM, Synchro, MXROAD, SIDRA, HCS, AutoTURN, CUBE etc.
- Strong operational modeling skills
- from 5-10 years of experience in the transport planning and traffic engineering in a top tier regional / multinational engineering consultancy firm
- Experience with development of traffic impact studies and traffic engineering plans
- Exposure to global best practices, trends and technologies in transport planning and traffic engineering