• B.E in Civil Engineering or similar / preferably (M.E in Environmental Engineering)
• Develop concept, schematic, Detailed, and Draft final designs for water Transmission main and distribution systems for potable or non-potable water supply system, including all required drawings and reports.
• Excellent in Report Writing and preparation of Technical Document.
• Identify design alternatives for the development of new water resources.
• Perform hydraulic analyses of water supply systems or water distribution networks to model flow characteristics, test for pressure losses, or to identify opportunities to mitigate risks and improve operational efficiency.
• Gather and analyze water use data to forecast water demand.
• Design water storage tanks or other water storage facilities.
• Conduct cost-benefit analyses for the construction of water supply systems
• Coordinate with other design specializations to coordinate design requirements across disciplines for the projects across all design stages
• Review prepared design deliverables with senior project teams and implement design revisions based on reviews and checking reports, as needed.
• Closely work with stakeholders for design value engineering for non –complex projects as needed.
• Very good command of related international codes and standards.
• Prepares engineering calculations, drawings, reports, permit applications, and date presentation regularly for clients both internal and external.
• Suitable management skills for a senior position.
• Willing to travel abroad on long/short missions.
• Previous experience in Gulf projects is an advantage.
• Good Interpersonal Skills and verbal communication.
Very good knowledge of the following software:
• Bentley Software’s – Water Gems, Water Hammer
• Computer-aided design CAD software - Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Map creation software - ESRI ArcGIS software; MapInfo
• Office suite software - Microsoft Office
• Presentation software - Microsoft PowerPoint
• Spreadsheet software - Microsoft Excel
• Word processing software - Microsoft Word