ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The key duties of the Senior 3D Visualiser include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Work closely with the architectural and design teams in the preparation of 3D visualization.
2. Understand the concepts and initial design intent and apply this into a graphic representation. This may involve reproducing the concept design into a graphic form or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
3. Prepare advanced presentations in various graphic mediums.
4. Be able to administer creative control, and provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
5. Lead the 3D Team and delegate work accordingly as the team grows.
6. Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modeling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
7. Be able to create high-end animations - Fly Through - Walk Through and video editing.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
Bachelors degree in 3D Design / Graphic Design / Architecture
Technical Diploma from a recognized and accredited Institution.
A graphic background or similar certification / training would be desirable.
This is a Team Leader role and must hold 10+ years post-graduation experience in producing high quality architectural / interior still images and animations of complex large scale projects.
Must be an expert in use of software: 3Ds Max / Maya / Vray / AutoCAD / Sketch-up/ Lumion, E-on Vue, Adobe suit and any other graphic or rendering software. It is also required to have a working knowledge of other software and CAD packages like Auto Cad, Revit related to the function.
Must be fully conversant in using and creating modeling from architectural plans, sketches, and elevations, and have knowledge of related visualization and photorealistic rendering techniques.
The candidate should ideally also possess the following:
- Attention to detail and a discerning eye for photo-editing is a must.
- A flexible team player with strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
- Hands-on person with a positive team attitude.
- Stays current with the development of graphics software and style.
- Creative, with a high degree of Flexibility.
- High professional integrity.