Khatib & Alami is urgently looking to hire experts with experience on working in the construction supervision of railway projects for renowned international Consultants to fill the below position for Light Railway Project in Cairo, Egypt.
The project scope is the construction supervision of the “10th of Ramadan” Light Railway.
It’s a greenfield Project that involves the construction of 65km of a new electrified LRT line (double track - max speed 120km/h) with 11 stations, a main depot, and includes the supply of rolling stock.
Job Duties: -
- Technical analysis of QAQC documents emitted by Contractors (MoS, ITP, Tests Reports and Materials approval).
- Attendance to site visits, suppliers’ visits, tests performed at Labs, …
- Produce technical reports related to the activities performed.
- Supervise the compliance of construction activities with the QAQC requirements
- Ensure and control the QAQC plan implementation.
- Support the Head of QAQC Department
Job Qualifications: -
- 7 years of professional experience in the same field.
- 3 years of experience in management and implementation of similar projects.
- Experience on the analysis of quality assurance and control documentation emitted by Contractors.
- Experience in QAQC implementation
- Excellent command of English Language