• Proficient in using BIM authoring tools Revit and Revit content creation and Parametric families.
• In-depth knowledge of Autodesk Navisworks, with experience of running clash detection, and producing clash reports.
• Adherence to BIM Standards manual and ensure all project files are up to date and comply with the QMS system.
• Knowledge of automation tools such as Dynamo is desirable but not mandatory.
• Troubleshooting problems and Provide hands-on technical software support across the areas of implementation, education and training
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team.
Qualification & Experience
Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Civil/Electrical/Mechanical
8+ Years of Experience