We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to be based in our KSA Project specific office, working on projects in KSA. The successful candidate will be a qualified, talented and personable individual with a proven track record of delivering multi-billion dollar complex architecture, interiors, planning and landscape design projects.
The senior project manager will be responsible for project management, client/stakeholder management and coordinating with multi-disciplinary design team globally. The Manager will be required to manage large scale projects with our international team to be able to deliver projects efficiently, timely and manage the aspirations of our clients. Managing client appointed PMC and other consultants is one of the key responsibilities of this position. It is paramount to have strong precontract and post contract delivery experience together with excellent management and interpersonal skills and possess a very strong core technical skillset, an understanding of construction and commercial and contractual awareness.
The senior project manager is required to possess exceptional relationship management experience which will enable to effectively liaise with a diverse range of clients, sub-consultants and key stakeholders. The Manager should be immaculately presented and possess a wider knowledge of the end to end project delivery lifecycle inclusive of design, procurement, permitting, construction and handover processes with excellent time management for design deliverables.
Key Responsibilities as Senior Project Manager:
- Manage relationship with the client and other parties, by acting as the central point of contact
- Ensuring compliance with the Employers requirements via technical reviews
- Manage the wider project design team globally
- Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects
- Perform quality assurance and risk management
- Manage project budget and scheduling estimation
- Conduct regular technical and progress meetings with team members
- Provide reports and documentation on project stage and progress
- Manage external sub-consultants and other project stakeholders
- Initiate and conduct project meetings with clients, project PMC and stakeholders
- Manage authorities approvals in close coordination with authorities coordinators.
- Manage fast track project deliverables
- Prepare weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports on project progress for the Employer’s representative, prepare and conduct presentations as required.
- Manage the timely issuance of company invoices and receipts against the agreed contract.
- Ensure assigned projects are being completed within budget and schedule while meeting client requirements and business objectives
- Lead the project team to ensure that deliverables are submitted on schedule and are meeting client expectations
- Ensure that the terms of the contract are followed and managing scope changes by effectively delivering project objectives
- Responsible for overall work progress and technical delivery on the project
- Ensure robust project plans and forecasts are produced and regularly updated
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or an equivalent technical qualification
- Worked for an international multi-disciplinary consultancy or Project Management firm for around 18-20 years with at least 10 years are in a senior leadership role on Mega Projects.
- Minimum 10 years of Project Management experience in delivering fully coordinated, multi-disciplinary Project Management projects in the capacity of Project Manager
- Minimum 5 year experience of working in the Middle East (KSA or GCC)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Certified Project Management Professional status or member of equivalent institution
- Successfully led numerous complex, large scale Project Management programmes across a range of Client types and multi-disciplinary teams
- The ability to converse in technical matters across all disciplines associated with Project Management Buildings-led projects