The main duties of the Contract Administrator will be to prepare, negotiate and review various IT contracts, including purchases, sales and business partnerships.
- Negotiate contract terms with internal and external work partners.
- Review and update existing contracts
- Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties
- Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met.
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records
- Create language standards for existing and new contracts
The candidate should meet the requirements below:-
- Proven work experience as a Contract Administrator not less than 15 years.
- BSc degree in Computer Engineering.
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with IT contracts.
- Excellent writing skills
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners
- Priority for Saudi Nationals or those who reside in KSA with transferable Iqama.