Scope & Responsibilities
- Experience in large-scale projects including having worked as HSSE manager on large scale projects.
- Experience in managing all aspects of HSSE on projects or facilities. - Extensive experience in implementing and managing HSSE training programs.
- Checking safety interface between different systems suppliers, between contractors and Independent Evaluation Company.
-Broad knowledge of engineering and construction systems, methods and work processes .
- Knowledge of HSSE sciences/engineering systems, principles and methodologies.
- Extensive and demonstrated knowledge of national and international HSSE laws/regulations and regularity /resource agencies and permitting processes and responsibilities, industry standards for HSSE compliance and best management practices for minimizing potential HSSE impacts during project execution.
- Knowledge of technical terminology common to industrial hygiene, health physics, safety engineering, and environmental compliance .
- Ability to deal effectively with HSSE matters with contractors/subcontractors or consultants during construction
-Excellent verbal and written Communication skills ,Preference will be given to Qualified Saudi Nationality
Education & Years of Experience:
A bachelor degree in engineering (or equivalent work experience) supplemented by relevant international certifications, 15+ years of related experience.