- This assignment is a work from home due to COVID-19.
- This would be an intermittent job; the experts will only be working when asked to.
The project consists of providing technical assistance to the project implementation unit for the development of the Abidjan-Lagos highway.
- Review Feasibility and Preliminary/Detail Design studies submitted by Design and Engineering Consultants and issue recommendations.
- Prepare Design Guide for Motorway Architectural Themes. (Buildings, Bridges & Tunnel Heads)
Must-Have Qualifications and Experience
- Hold at least a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture Engineering
- At least fifteen (15) years of experience in the field of Architectural Design of public buildings.
- He/she must have occupied a post of Lead Architect for at least two (2) feasibility/detailed engineering studies of Motorways during the past 10 years.
- He/she must have been involved in at least one (1) project as Architect in Africa.
- He/she must be fluent in either English or French with a working knowledge of the other language