This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. There is a requirement for the post holder to recognise this and adopt a flexible approach to work. Job descriptions will be reviewed regularly and where necessary revised in accordance with organisational needs. Any major changes will be discussed with the post holder.
The successful candidate will perform a variety of document control functions for the project and coordinate the flow of documents between project operations, engineering disciplines, construction team or other department groups.
This role is allocated for Saudi National
- Ensure that pre-established document control requirements are satisfactorily met throughout the project duration.
- Supports PM & the DCC team fully in proper (in line with Quality Management) & timely submission of the project documents as well as the distribution.
- Supports PM in correct application of the document management procedure & plan, implementing the defined procedures & rules and ensuring that all approved policies and procedures are consistently implemented and administrated throughout the project duration.
- Supports PM & the DCC team in achieving/completing the administrative office tasks.
- Registering all incoming and outgoing correspondences, MoMs, Drawings & technical submittals.
- Responsible for Control/Track/Issue of complete project documentation such as incoming and outgoing correspondence, change orders, letters, staff daily report, submittals and other forms of pertinent documents from the client and subcontractors.
- Responsible for receiving, logging and distributing all technical documents and assisting in coordination and monitoring of administrative activities to facilitate and expedite the work flow.
- Receive, track, and monitor documents using standard document management programs to register documents, maintain databases, and produce logs, transmittals, and other reports as required.
- Maintain an established data distribution system and schedule for the assigned project based upon client, project, department, and supplier requirements. When needed, he will expedite review, signature approval, and release of supplier and internally produced documents.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Proficiency in the use of Aconex, EDMS or any other Document controlling systems
- Maintaining all files within the Filing Department
- Maintaining all tracking records
- Maintain Project Documentation as per ISO standard
Qualification, Technical Skills and Competencies Required to Execute this Role
- Knowledge of Architecture, Engineering and Planning Industry trends and competitive landscape in the Middle East
- Strong in coordination and preparing reports
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written Arabic & English
- 2 years of industry experience.
- Total experience 4 to 10 years of experience in related discipline.