Key Responsibilities Areas and Activities of the role
- Perform and lead technical (design) Water, Wastewater and Irrigation system works on projects within his/her discipline.
- Provide technical support and expertise to project design team in his/her discipline.
- Coordinate design issues with other disciplines.
- Assist the Project Manager in meeting the requirements of project management.
- Support the Project Manager in implementing Quality Management requirements on projects.
Knowledge, skills & Competencies /Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- PMP, PMI- RMP, MBA Preferable
- Very good user of Primavera, Auto Cad, Sewer Cad, Water Cad, Hammer, RainCad , MS
- Has good experience in Golf area projects , as well as, SWCC projects design requirements.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Arabic is a must.
Overall & Specific Experience:
- 15+ years of experience in design in a top tier regional / multinational engineering consultancy firm.