- Attend internal coordination meeting and external client meetings, and follow up with LA project team on the actions needed.
- Fulfill the project coordination needs, and details and follow the project schedule to meet the projects milestones and deadlines.
- Coach the team to follow the codes and standards, and to fulfill the needed LA details and coordination.
- Conduct the design review, value engineering or design verification for the LA project.
- Education BSc. in Landscape Architecture, Architect, or urban design (MSc., LEED, or PMP is preferable).
- Experience 10 years+ experience on the a/m functions.
- Computer skills: AutoCAD, Revit, Civil 3D, sketch up, InDesign, Lumion, or 3D Max, BIM
- Language skills: Fluent in English.
Please send your CV along with the portfolio.