The Project Control Manager will work with other project controls
staff on an Infrastructure project.
- Must have experience in the infrastructure industries, and has project
control/business management experience on mega projects.
- Coordinates with other functional Managers to ensure correct
implementation of project control/business procedures and requirements and has
overall responsibility for project control/business activities.
- Must have thorough knowledge of project control/business practices,
calculation methods/software, standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Responsible for obtaining the necessary project control/business
resources to plan and execute the work.
- Oversea the Integrated Master Schedules using P6
- Manage the coordination of schedules with designers, construction
and project managers and interface with construction and construction
management consultants, including but not limited to Landside and Airside work,
Bridges & Utilities, At-Grade Roadways, Hotel Road Widening, Airside
Utilities & Paving South, Airside Utilities & Paving North.
- Manage the process of identifying the relationships between the
terminal building and parking garage design-build and landside & airside
design-bid-build contracts and tracking the interdependencies between these
- Prepare monthly critique and progress reports.
- Manage the process of reviewing contractor schedule logic,
durations, and recovery plans.
- Manage the process of 3D modeling and 4D scheduling /
- Create Earned Value Analysis reports, and cost forecasts
- 20 + years of experience, directly related to the position for
which application is being made of which at least ten (10) years must have been
spent in significant similar engineering and project supervisory assignments as
such wherein involving independent decisions and comparative responsibility.
- Controls Management experience on large, multi-million dollar infrastructure
- Proficient in the use of cost management systems
- Extensive experience using Primavera Project Management software.
- Be able to effectively communicate concerns, complexities, general
project controls information and other considerations to varied audiences
including clients, departmental management, engineering, project and
construction management, and project teams.
- Be able to define and
prepare accurate and meaningful reports, narratives, letters and memorandum
which clearly communicate status, issues or other concerns on behalf of the
program controls department.