• Work as part of K&A Power & Renewable - Distribution team
• Delivery of power distribution infra projects.
• Diligent check and review of the deliverables to assure quality.
• Deliver projects on time to meet project schedule.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant design experience in engineering environment with Vendors, Contractors or Design Consultancies in infrastructure projects.
• Middle east projects work experience.
• Well aware of Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Power distribution and planning.
• Well aware of Street Lighting and Telecom network design.
• Well aware of using Dialux software for outdoor street lighting calculation.
• Well aware of Pump Stations Electrical design works
• Able to independently work on project deliverables from base design stage to detailed designs.
• Working knowledge of software AUTO CAD, Dialux & MS office
• Knowledge of IEC/IEEE Standards
• Excellent English communication skills within the engineering environment
• Demonstrable track record of technical achievement and client satisfaction within the infrastructure projects.
• Ability to apply technical knowledge in analysing problems and creating solutions.
• Willingness to travel to Middle East and African Countries for short term assignments
• Ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments
• Ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues
• Well-motivated and able to work as part of a team or on individual assignments as required
• Able to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams
• Flexible approach to work
• Ability to work on one’s own initiative