Key Responsibilities Areas and Activities of the role
- Participate in design activities of non-complex Solid Waste management projects.
- Participate in discussions with Clients to determine criteria guiding design, including budgets, preferences, etc.
- Support the development of concept for Solid Waste, including all required drawings and reports, for non-complex projects, for discussions with clients.
- Refine selected design options into schematic and draft final designs, including all required drawings and reports for non-complex projects, as instructed
- Coordinate with other design specializations to coordinate design requirements across disciplines for non-complex Solid Waste design projects across all design stages
- Review prepared design deliverables with senior project teams and implement design revisions based on reviews and checking reports, as needed.
Knowledge, skills & Competencies /Qualifications:
- § Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- § Knowledge of the Solid Waste industry in the Middle East
- § Understanding of international engineering standards and codes
- § Good Communication and presentation skills
- § Good interpersonal skills
- § Proficiency in spoken and written English, Arabic is a must
Overall & Specific Experience:
- § 3+ years of experience in solid waste management
- § 5+ years of experience in design in a top tier regional / multinational engineering consultancy firm
- § Exposure to global best practices and trends in the Engineering and Planning industry, in particular related to Solid Waste management.
Only Egyptians can apply for this post.