Senior Manager - Data management is responsible to develop and deploy data products that meet the business needs of clients engaged in projects; will be responsible to contribute and implement the Department’s strategy and business plan, develop and promote the business, oversee delivery, enforce policies and procedures, ensure quality, manage cost, capacity and utilization. The jobholder is also responsible to attract, develop and standardize capabilities related to Data management services across the Projects. He shall stay abreast of the latest trends and developments in the Data management space.
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Supporting projects with resources, tools and guidance for data management in line with the NPMO best-practices
- Implementing NPMO standard data management processes and procedures
- Assisting the Second Party in the selection of an Enterprise Content Management System (ECMS) in line with NPMO guidelines
- Implementing the ECMS in accordance with relevant retention legislation
- Implementing NPMO Standard Document Numbering Procedure
- Developing a structure and archiving Second Party’s existing project documents
- Preparing document management input for contracts
- Assigning data managers to projects
- Maintaining functional responsibility for data managers assigned to projects
- Maintain confidentiality for sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Develop the document management plan and update it, as needed
- Maintain organizational documents and the document management system
- Ensure that organizational documents go through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being stored
- Ensure that internal controls are in place and are functional
- Ensure the security, accessibility, and proper distribution of organizational documents
Qualification, Skills & Experience :-
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent, Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent is preferred
- Professional Certified Engineering Documentation Manager
Data management Certification Preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of the application of Data management
- Excellent analytical, presentation and technical vision skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to represent the organization in diverse forums
- Proficiency in spoken and written Arabic and English
- 12+ years of relevant experience in Data management
- 12+ years of relevant experience in Data management industry with a demonstrated deep knowledge and expertise in Data management technologies, data development and delivery.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a senior management position leading a sizeable team
- Proven experience with certain aspects of technical and management related to data development
- Proven experience in project management
- Demonstrated experience with developing and maintaining relationships with clients and partners.