- Assist the team and organize a comprehensive filing system and backup for all correspondence related to design projects
- Ensure corporate policies, procedures and forms are applied.
- Follow-up and record deliverables to the clients in addition to their feedback.
- Maintain a register of latest codes, standards, design details libraries and lessons learned…
- Create and support in preparing reports in coordination with team leaders.
- Provide regular department reports and sheets (timesheet, chargeability, workload…).
Required Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of experience in a Document Controller function in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Good administrative/secretarial skills and organizational abilities
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic