The Sr. Planner or Scheduler will work with other project controls staff on an Infrastructure project.
Prepares and monitors general activities and construction schedules as required by project operations.
- Has experience in the infrastructure industries, infrastructure industries and has project planning and scheduling experience on large to mega projects.
- Has the capability to prepare all levels of project schedules, monitor project progress, and ensure project milestones are met.
- Has the ability to present project schedule to management and to prepare recovery plans in case of schedule slippage.
- Must have thorough knowledge of project planning and scheduling practices, calculation methods/software, standards, and procedures.
- Must be experienced on the Primavera software
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Preparing resource loaded baseline program
- Providing construction services of the planning aspects
- Preparing and finalising weekly progress report submissions and weekly quantity reports to the client
- Liaising and coordinating with the contractor and the client
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Chartered or Professional Engineering certification or equivalent is preferred
- Primavera (P6) certification and working experience.
- 10 + years of experience, directly related to the position for which application is being made of which at least 5 years must have been spent in significant similar engineering and project supervisory assignments as such wherein involving independent decisions and comparative responsibility.