• Proficient in using BIM authoring tools Revit.
• In-depth knowledge of Autodesk Navisworks, with experience of running clash detection, and producing clash reports.
• Adherence to BIM Standards manual and ensure all project files are up to date and comply with the QMS system.
• Revit content creation and Parametric families.
• Knowledge of Standards and Processes defined in ISO 19650
• Knowledge of automation tools such as Dynamo is desirable but not mandatory.
• Troubleshooting problems and Provide hands-on technical software support across the areas of implementation, education and training
• International experience is preferred. Middle east experience is an advantage.
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team.
• Excellent Leadership and communication skills (Written & Verbal).
• Minimum 8 +years of experience, 7+ years at least in BIM industry.
• 8 years’ experience in Leading Buildings BIM projects.
Bachelor’s degree Engineering/Architecture