- Provides Technical Support as required and assists in the preparation of the procurement plan.
- Identifies, reviews and monitors priority, long lead, and other required materials and ensure the proper coordination with other project disciplines, to meet all procurement milestones dates .
- Must have thorough knowledge of procurement/ materials practices, economic principles, international codes, standards, procedures and specifications.
- Preferred previous experience in middle east region associated with mega projects.
Qualification, Skills & Experience :-
- Has atleast 15 years of experience, Atleast 10 years in the building industry and material procurement on large to mega building / architectural projects.
- Bachelors degree preferably in Civil Engineering or other relevant degree.