The HVAC Design Engineer participates in design activities for non-complex mechanical designs. He closely works with project teams on the development of mechanical designs, including concept designs, schematic designs, detailed designs and tender documents which accommodate the requirements of the client, local authorities, international standards and codes of practice and the requirements of other disciplines.
- Ensure responsibilities are fulfilled with a high quality cost-effectively.
- Support Project Managers with the management of client relations and expectations.
- Ensure provision of high quality Mechanical design services to clients and internal counterparts.
- Collect internally available data to support project execution.
- Coordinate with other design specializations (e.g. Architecture, Structural, Electrical, Water & Environment) to coordinate mechanical design requirements across disciplines for non-complex design projects across all design stages (conceptual, schematic, detailed)
- Support Senior Engineers with design value engineering activities for mechanical design deliverables, as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Overall 4-8 years of experience in relevant industry.
- 4-5 Yrs Exp in Gulf projects
- Design of HVAC
- Extensive Revit Experince.
- Experience using HAP
- Experience in CFD (Ansys)