•To create digital tools by creation of APIs, Scripts, Custom Plugins for Autodesk Products such as Revit, Civil 3d, Navisworks and others.
• Skills and knowledge in one or more visual scripting interfaces, such as Dynamo, Grasshopper, UE Blueprint, Houdini, or Processing.
• Working closely with the Buildings and Infrastructure teams and participating in work method analysis thereby designing the best feasible software solutions.
• Use of best practices in software development and documentation methodologies.
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team.
• Excellent Leadership and communication skills (Written & Verbal.
• Minimum 6 +years of experience, 5+ years at least in BIM industry.
• 6 years’ experience in Leading Buildings & Infrastructure BIM projects.
Degree level or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Architecture, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant disciplines desirable