- Perform the electrical systems design in accordance with the applicable codes and standards under the supervision of a qualified senior.
- Design residential building and commercial buildings with its complete requirements according to the client request and the applicable codes and standards under the supervision of a qualified senior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 6-10 years of experience
- Draw and Design Electrical drawings (Power, lighting, lighting control, low current systems, installation details, earthing and lightning protection) and coordinate with other departments.
- Interpret design brief and criteria, installation manuals and datasheets.
- Indoor and outdoor lighting calculations using Dialux, Dialux evo or Relux.
- Voltage Drop & Short Circuit calculations manually and using ETAP.
- Microsoft Office (EXCEL) for Panel Board Schedules, MCC, calculations sheets, Load estimations, cables feeders tables and equipment schedules,
- Develop and conduct design reports.
- Good command of using CAD, REVIT, and other supporting computer design tools
- Very Good command of English language writing & speaking