- Planning graphics content by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating graphics content by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing reports, presentations by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with wider multi- teams about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for reports and presentations.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools (Adobe and MS Office software’s), including Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.