- § Education: BSc. in Civil Engineering, from reputable university
- § 10+ years of experience in Roads & Highways
- § Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic
- § French Language is a plus
- Lead Proposal discussions during proposal kick off and scope-review meetings with clients/partners and gain agreements on responsibilities.
- Coordination with the Head of Technical Support and the Proposal Manager for the requirements of the Technical Proposal.
- Attend site visits as needed to become acquainted with site conditions and take account of these in the Technical Proposal.
- Under the supervision of the Head of Technical Support, liaise with partners, through the Proposal Manager, and other CCC departments involved in assisting in the compilation of parts of the Technical Proposal, i.e., Safety, Quality, Mechanical, Civil, E/I, Design, Legal, Accounts, etc.
- Partake in compiling the Technical Proposal in its final format, hard and electronic copies.
- Provide support to Pre-Qualification Documents preparation conducted by other departments within the company and as directed by the Head of Technical Support Section.
- Respond to Technical Clarification Requests received from Clients.
- Attend Technical Clarification Meetings with the Clients.
- Carry out technical presentation of project execution plans, provide clarifications, and resolve queries.