- Must have knowledge or training in the following: occupational health, safety and environmental compliance with applicable industry, governmental and/or international standards.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of delivering hands on health, safety and environmental training. Must also have ability to assist with developing, implementing, and coordinating comprehensive health and
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (training/presentations/report writing). Participate in teams and/or committees. Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Skilled in the standards, concepts, practices, and procedures within the health, safety and environmental fields.
- Candidates shall be fluent in written and spoken English, in excellent physical condition and have a driver license.
- Ability to work at all levels within an organisation and the ability to work in a diverse work group.
- Degree in engineering, safety engineering, industrial hygiene, or environmental science, or in a related field is preferred but not mandatory.
- Has a minimum of Fifteen (15) years of safety/operational experience in heavy construction and industrial projects.
- Preferably with previous Saudi Aramco experience.