Position: Design Security Consultant
- Provide Technical design of security systems including CCTV, access control system, and security intercom, parking management system, intrusion system, Information and communications technology (ICT) systems, audio visual systems, PA, voice, data, building network infrastructure, PABX and other ELV systems.
- Preparation of Engineering drawings, specifications, reports, review technical documents, and customer contact.
- Develop the skills of junior engineers and designers.
- Ensure effective coordination occurs with other disciplines such as Architecture, MEP, and Structural Engineering.
- Attend all coordination and progress meetings and present options and solutions as required.
- Security consulting specifically in conducting Strategic Risk Assessments and Threat and Vulnerability Assessments.
- Undertaking security threat and risk assessments for a variety of complex projects across a number of sectors.
- Creating threat based mitigation strategies focusing on technical, operational and physical measures and briefs the client and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Credentials as (Certified protection Professional) CPP & (Security Industry Regulatory Agency) SIRA are preferred.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience actively designing security systems and communication systems for buildings is required
- Familiarity and demonstrated knowledge of BS, BICSI, ASIS standards required
- In depth knowledge of local & international security regulations specifically SIRA and UPC.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit is required.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills and proficiency in communicating technical information with clients.
2. Access control system
3. Security intercom
4. Parking management system
5. Intrusion system
6. Information and communications technology system
7. Audio visual systems
9. Voice, data
10. Building network infrastructure
12. Other ELV systems