- Responsible for the delivery of project discipline scope elements within budget and schedule.
- Oversees completeness and accuracy of project team's work. Supervise and guides team to overall project objectives.
- Provides senior level technical expertise to client on project aspects within discipline.
- Assists with project management duties.
- Responsible for production of civil/site, roadway, pavement marking & signing plans, maintenance & protection of traffic plans, staging/constructability, permitting, quantities, cost estimates, construction administration and final specifications
- Provide coordination of project execution and control on civil/site and highway design projects to achieve continuity of purpose within scope, budget, and time schedules from initial start-up through final design.
- Accountable for handling specific design aspects on projects
- Coordinate efforts of assigned design team to ensure completeness and accuracy of design effort
- Coordinate with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects
- Serve as technical liaison with client on project efforts.
- Relevant experience with other countries' projects preferably Gulf projects.
- Knowledge of UK/AASHTO/Middle-east/Indian codes and standards on highways.
Minimum Qualifications required:
- Basic Qualification: BE in civil Engineering.
- Preferred Qualification: M Tech in civil Engineering
- Experience: Minimum 12 years of expereince in Highways projects.
- Software Knowledge: Autocad, Civil 3D