- The Senior Project Engineer plans detailed design activities for the team, elaborates conditions for contracts, validates letters, attends external meetings and performs a site office backup. He/ She also ensures optimal detailed designs (minimum construction, operation maintenance and design costs) that are within budget and conform to contract requirements.
- The senior project engineer shall be literate in CAD and CIVIL 3D latest versions and shall have the following skills:
- Preparation of scope of works and design criteria.
- Steer and guide a team of 4 to 5 engineers and monitor their work and timely delivery.
- Adopt QA/QC checking procedures as per company policy to ensure sound and coordinated design both internally and across other disciplines.
- Have full proficiency and experience in developing training sessions for the junior team members to get the required level of knowledge and experience in design of Roads (plans and profiles), Junctions (Roundabouts, priority junctions, signalized junctions,) both horizontally and vertically.
- Development of site grading, preparation of road cross sections, Generating earthwork quantities, Preparation of pavement design and pavement design reports
- Sound knowledge in preparing technical reports
Qualification, Skills & Experience : -
- Minimum of 15-17 years of experience.
- Master’s mandatory.
- Understanding of engineering standards, codes of practice and local authorities’ guideline.
- International Project Exposures.